Here you will find a collection of articles that have grabbed my attention, moulded some of my beliefs or simply made me stop and smile, or sob. The articles do not necessarily reflect my personal
They are very informative and sometimes educational articles. The purpose they serve for will be very different for you, but somewhere in the middle there will be meaning.
- How to cope if lockdown stops you being with a dying loved one:
- We Are In Global Mourning — But How You Can Help Is The Same As Always
- Coronavirus: How to grieve a loved one when you can’t say goodbye
- Making decisions about treatment -Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Assisted dying: Doctors’ group adopts neutral position